Described as a ‘skin-rejuvenating phenomenon’ using growth factors produced naturally in plants grown in geothermal greenhouses beneath the Northern Lights of Iceland, BIOEFFECT EGF serum has been integrated into a bespoke facial treatment available exclusively at The Sloane Club Spa. The results are instantly visible with skin feeling fresher, more revitalised and deeply hydrated.
BIOEFFECT EGF is the only plant derived EGF available on the cosmetic market and works by improving the skin’s texture and appearance to gradually decrease and even reverse the tell-tale signs of ageing. This new ‘wonder’ serum, sold 1,500 15ml bottles at £125 each in the first 24 hours on sale, and is available at The Sloane Club Spa. BIOEFFECT EGF serum is also the best-selling cosmetic product onboard British Airways!
The Sloane Club Spa BIOEFFECT EGF Facial begins with a thorough cleansing, clearing and exfoliation of the skin using the Aqua Erasure technique to rid the skin of any unwanted impurities. This is followed by a massage using long, deep strokes to de-stress and create the perfect surface for the skin to absorb the vital anti-aging ingredient of BIOEFFECT EGF serum. It is applied to the face and décolleté with a warming face mask to gently open the pores allowing the serum to penetrate into the skin cells. Another mask is then applied, either a freeze dried collagen mask or a suitable anti-ageing mask on the face and neck followed by a second application of BIOEFFECT EGF serum which is given ample relaxing time to work its magic and moisturise the cells. This unique facial leaves the skin feeling thoroughly hydrated, refreshed and rejuvenated.
At the forefront of the next generation of age-defying skin cosmetics in the rapidly updating beauty industry, the serum contains EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors) that are key to encouraging new skin growth and repair by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. As our bodies age, skin loses the ability to restore itself effectively and efficiently, therefore losing flexibility and firmness so creases and lines can form.
The specially created The Sloane Club Spa BIOEFFECT Facial lasts 75 minutes costing £130 per treatment, or 90 minutes for £150.00
More information on BIOEFFECT EGF serum
- SIF cosmetics, a leading Icelandic cosmetics company formulated the serum in which to carefully suspend the Epidermal Growth Factors without damaging or rendering them inactive. Contact: Vikurhvarf 3, 203 Kopavogur, Iceland http://sifcosmetics.com
- ORG Genetics produced the GM Barley plants grown in pure volcanic pumice, using renewable geothermal energy to cultivate the growth factors used in the BIOEFFECT EGF serum. Contact: Vikurhvarf 3, IS – 203 Kopavogur, Iceland. http://orfgenetics.com
- A minimal C02 footprint is achieved with the barley being cultivated under the arctic sun, watered by pure spring water all in a state of the art greenhouse. This bypasses any production with bacterial or animal cell culturesystems. This therefore makes our EGF cellular activators purer and more stable than previously able.
- Along with EGF BIOEFFECT’s proven results as a revolutionary anti aging skin care product it is also extremely effective for adding radiance and luminosity, eliminating dry spots, diminishing uneven pigmentation and as its approved by Dermatologists for improving the complexion of mild skin complaints. Thus making our facial at Sloane Club Spa a very versatile and adaptable treatment; perfect for all skin types with no added moisturiser or eye cream necessary.
- It contains only 9 ingredients: Glycerin, Aqua, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyalunorate, Tromethamine, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Alcohol, Sodium Chloride and EGF (Transgenic barley sh-oligopeptide-1).