The De’Longhi Lattissima Touch with integrated, automatic milk-frothing carafe and enhanced touch control technology serves delicious coffee shop drinks to your cup at just one touch of a button, using exclusive Nespresso coffee capsules and fresh milk; ideal for milky coffee lovers and busy professionals.
With enhanced touch screen technology, Lattissima Touch features an elegant and tactile interface with six pre-set buttons to select your favourite drinks – espresso, long coffee and ristretto (a shorter more intense espresso), cappuccino, latte macchiato or steamed milk on its own. Alternatively, you can tailor your own perfect drink by varying the amount of milk and coffee per drink and then storing your coffee preference in the machine’s memory.
Other features of the Lattissima Touch include:
- Reduced heating up time – with a Thermoblock heating system the machine is ready to use in approximately 25 seconds
- Cleaning alerts for descaling and milk carafe cleaning
- Sliding drip tray to allow use of both coffee cups and tall glasses for latte macchiatos
- High-performing 19-bar pressure pump – ensures the best flavour, aroma and crema extraction from the coffee capsule.
- Removable 0.9 litre water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Automatic ejection of capsules for ease of use
- Collecting tank for used capsules
- Economical auto power off function, automatically turning off the machine after nine minutes from the last coffee.
The Lattissima Touch adds an elegant touch to any kitchen, and is available in Glam Red, Glam White or Black, RRP £279.99, from all Nespresso Boutiques, the Nespresso website (www.nespresso.com), the De’Longhi website (www.delonghi.com), John Lewis, Debenhams, House of Fraser and selected cookshops.