Available from MUM’s Office – the BLOX Diary 2016 is a new diary launched this year by their sister company BLOX Stationery. Designed with the incredibly useful GRID format, it is the ideal diary for anyone to use. It is suitable for work, for planning busy home lives, for friends without children, in fact anyone who wants a smart diary with columns to organise their activities.
See your weekly schedule at a glance and minimise scheduling chaos with the clever GRID format, a page for appointments and three columns on the opposite page for project, activities, lists or however you organise your life. The Diary is dated for 12 months from the 1st January through to the 31st December 2016.
The Diary is A5 in size, measuring 21cm by 15cm with 160 pages. It has a thin hardback cover with rounded corners, a gusset pocket on the inside back cover, 2 grosgrain ribbons, an elastic strap to hold it all together and a pen loop. Printed with a dark navy print, with a choice of two cover colours, plum and midnight blue, that are so smart anyone would be thrilled to pull out this diary.
- pages to record personal information;
- DATES TO REMEMBER to record those not to be missed birthdays and anniversaries;
- NEED TO KNOW pages for information, numbers, websites and In Case I Lose My Mobile;
- pages for TRAVEL PLANS;
- YEAR PLANNERS containing calendars and planners for the current and following years;
- a monthly summary followed by THE WEEK – a double page week-to-a-view with our GRID format; and finally
The BLOX Diary 2016 is available from mumsoffice.co.uk on sale at only £10.95. For those looking for an academic diary dated from 1st August 2016 through to the 31st August 2017, why not buy The Academic Diary 2016-17 by BLOX Stationery (£15.95) also from mumsoffice.co.uk