This product has been highly quoted in the press -the experts say…
- “Eyesential, a product that was originally designed for use on Hollywood actors, has been re-formulated for use at home. The lightweight gel is a celebrity favourite for reviving tired eyes. Neatly packaged with a pump dispenser, Eyesential will be irresistible to clients.” Scratch Magazine
- “While I’m not a great believer in ‘miracle products’, one of the few that merits that description is Eyesential, a handbag-sized eye gel much loved by celebs and make-up artists. ‘I have tried so many products throughout my career and I’ve never found one as effective as this,’ says Louise Constad, London Magazine
- “- just wipe it on and let it dry. The effect disappears when you cleanse your face, but it’s great while it lasts.” She Magazine
- “If you’re in need of a quick-fix for post-party eyes, look no further that Eyesential
.This cooling eye gel lasts up to eight hours.” Brand New You Magazine
- “Eyesential is an under-eye liquid gel. Applied to clean skin, the gel dries to a film.” Daily Mirror
Find out the review score here to see if it lived up to it’s reputation. We used too much the first time and we very quickly learned our mistake. This product is great for tired eyes but lines and wrinkles need to be deep set to notice a difference large enough to warrant the price tag. We thought it was great for special occasions but not an every day product. Rather than a quick fix we would prefer a product that was a treatment and a fix in one but if you are looking for an emergency quick perk up for your under eyes this is the product for you.