About jane iredale
First introduced in 1994, the jane iredale range of mineral cosmetics was the first full make-up line to offer not just colour enhancement but real benefits to the skin. The make-up is made without fillers and is free from the top three sensitizers – synthetic dyes, fragrance and chemical preservatives. The brand counts Sandra Bullock, Kylie Minogue, Jessica Alba and Cindy Crawford among its fans.The perfect middle ground between lip care and lip colour, jane iredale introduces two juicy new shades of LipDrink, combining the moisturising and protective properties of the original colourless Sheer lip balm, with pretty hints of colour perfect for the summer.
LipDrink is a nourishing and conditioning lip balm with SPF15 and superior hydrating benefits that leaves lips smooth, soft and beautifully protected. Use LipDrink alone, or layer it on top of a pencil or lip colour.
Features & Benefits
- Moisturising lip balm that quenches lips with hydrating protection
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends LipDrink® as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen
- Free from petroleum, it combines a variety of waxes and oils to provide a protective shield
- Contains a powerful blend of antioxidants, green tea extract, and vitamins E and C, to help protect against future damage
- Refreshing lemon scent
- Feels more moist on the lips than a traditional lip balm
There are now three options to choose from, with the two new tinted lip balms added to the collection.
- NEW Crush: a sheer berry
- NEW Buff: a sheer nude
- Original Sheer: translucent
Available now from nationwide jane iredale stockists, priced £13.00. Visit www.janeiredale.co.uk for more information.