According to the British Golf Industry Association, over 4 million people in the UK are regularly playing golf but for many a bad back, knee or hip will hinder their game from time to time and affect their fitness levels and ability to play. For golfers who are suffering, help is at hand with the Northcroft Golf gadgets which are designed to aid the golfers’ game without interfering with his or her game allowing them to carry on playing their much loved golf.
The ‘Tee-Up’ aids a golfer that has problems and suffers of a bad back, knee or Hip which so many golfers struggle with sometime in their golfing life and even trembling hands which can stop a golfer in their tracks and halt their ability to play as they are no longer able to perform simple tasks like ‘Teeing up your ball’.
The BAMP’ is specially designed to help a golfer to easily pick up and mark their golf ball without having to bend down. It also allows you to retrieve your ball from a wet and slimy hole during the winter months so you don’t get your hands or gloves wet and dirty. It makes an ideal gift for grandparents, parents and friends alike.
Both products are available through the company website or on Amazon and endorsed by Sam Torrance OBE.
The Tee UP is a specially designed system that allows for a steady teeing up the golf ball, divot mark repairing, marker placing, marker retrieval and ball lifting both on and off the green without the need to ever stoop or bend down.
The Northcroft Golf BAMP ball pick-up system – is the most reliable and toughest gadget of its kind. In each pack you get the powerful magnet which screws into the top of a golf club no matter what type or size, a signature coin marker and the BAMP’s removable Rubber Cup which grabs both the ball and marker. For more information and videos visit www.northcroftgolf.com
Product information at a glance:
- Northcroft Golf’s products are superior not only in the quality of their manufacture, but the fact they incorporate sensitive design features that enhance rather than interfere with the golfer’s game.
- Endorsed by Sam Torrance OBE
- The Tee Up is distributed by Northcroft Golf’s handlers in Boston Massachusetts
- Northcroft Golf aims to serve the needs of golfers with products of superior quality and performance that makes the game a little less physically demanding
- Allows people with back, hip or knee problems to carry on playing golf when they would have otherwise had to give up – no need to bend
- Allows people to start playing golf again – may have had to give up due to injury or illness such as Parkinson
- Place your ball and Tee-peg on the tee effortlessly without bending
- Lightweight and easy to use pistol style grip
- Special tees not required
- Automatically adjusts to whatever height or type of tee you are using
- The Tee-Up has been introduced to help golfers who struggle to bend perhaps as a result of back, hip or knee problems and are desperate not to have to give up the much loved game.
- The additional bag attachment can be easily fitted to the golf bag and is ideal to stow away the Tee-Up
- It is also ideal when ‘Preferred Lies’ are in operation during the winter months and also helps those who have trembling hands tee up effortlessly.
- The Tee-Up doesn’t slow down the pace of play, in fact it speeds the game up and allows players to carry on enjoying the game
- More than just a ball pick up – allows golfers to mark the ball and lift the marker too – all without bending
- Designed with a removable rubber cup which allows easy storage of the putter in the golf bag
- Fits any size putter grip and retrieves the ball by simply placing the rubber cup over the ball and applying downward pressure
- The ball lifter is also designed to clip on and roll off easily so it does not inhibit the putting stroke
Kevin Bailey, managing director of Northcroft Golf says, “The BAMP has been introduced to help golfers who struggle to bend perhaps as a result of back, hip or knee problems and are desperate not to have to give up the much loved game and remain fit. Itcan also benefit all golfers, not just those with bad backs, as it is convenient to use and speeds up the time taken on the green.”
Northcroft Golf’s products are superior not only in the quality of their manufacture, but the fact they incorporate sensitive design features that enhance rather than interfere with the golfer’s game. The BAMP is priced at £10 including VAT and delivery and is available at www.northcroftgolf.com or on Amazon.