Thule Vectros – Protective Bumper for MacBook
The new Thule Vectros protective bumper for Apple MacBook is the latest product that will keep your computer safe on the move. The bumper has Shock-absorbing ridges that guard your MacBook from bumps and drops up to 1 metre. Thule is the world leading sport and outdoor company helping you to bring your gear easily, securely and in style. With the new Thule Vectros protective bumper we have now made it even safer to bring your MacBook on journeys without having to worry about its safety. The engineered bumper is the first ever snap-on protective case for a laptop and has been rigorously tested in the Thule test centre. The Thule Vectros will protect the MacBook from falls as high as 1 metre and and it comes with an optional scratch shield that offers 360 degrees protection.
“We have had a high protective focus when developing the Thule Vectrosbut through rigorous engineering we have kept the bulk to a minimum. This has resulted in a highly engineered products that truly protects your MacBook from drops up to 1 meter while maintaining the beauty and aesthetics of the MacBook, all in the signature style Thule is known for” says Dawson Westenskow, Category Manager at Thule.
Thule Vectros Features:
- Shock-absorbing design provides ultimate protection from drops up to 1 metre
- Beveled edges engineered to securely fit MacBook 13” and offer enhanced grip
- Easy, snap-on installation with optimal scratch shields for 360 degree protection
- Secure closure keeps the bumper fastened even if bumped or dropped
- Rubberized feet for stability, grip and airflow
Thule Atmos X3 – Extreme Drop Proof Smartphone Case
The Thule Atmos X3 case is the latest product to help you live an active life without worrying about you smartphone during your next adventure. Thule has taken smart design and extreme durability in phone protection to a new level.
Thule is the world leading sport and outdoor company helping you to bring your gear easy, securely and in style. The Thule Atmos X3 is constructed with bi-component armour that provides exceptional protection without being bulky and protects the smartphone from drops up to 2 meters!.
“The goal in designing the Thule Atmos X3 range was to provide excellent protection in a sleek, easy to handle design that is better suited to everyday use and abuse than the bulky, unattractive alternatives currently on the market,”says Andy Burgess, Director New Business Development at the Thule Group. “Our cases for iPhone and Galaxy devices are inspired by rugged outdoor gear, yet are ultra-slim in your hand and pocket. We put them through rigorous testing in our state-of-the-art Test Center in Sweden to ensure they deliver all the rugged impact protection you need for your daily adventures. With Thule Atmos X3 cases, we tried to bring you all of the protection with none of the ugly,” ends Andy.
Thule Atmos X3 Features:
- Bi-component armour provides exceptional protection with minimal bulk
- Thule Tested: Shock-Stop Corner protects for drops up to 2m
- Function Plus design allows for easy volume and power button control
- Grippy inlay material for secure handhold and slip resistance
- Raised bezel protects screen from scratching when phone is facedown
- Simple, snap-on installation
Thule Gauntlet iPad® Air 2 Case
Thule is the world leading sport and outdoor company helping you to bring your gear easy, securely and in style. Thule Gauntlet iPad® Air 2 Case is a protective, slim-profiled iPad® folio for those living “on-the-go”.
Thule Gauntlet Features:
- Rubber grips provide fully customizable viewing and typing angles
- Stability clip locks case closed when not in use
- Designed with full access to all ports and controls
- Soft interior lining prevents scratching
- Durable material and bordered edges create the protection necessary for life’s daily adventure