simplehuman and SLOAN! Magazine are offering our readers the chance to win the new simplehuman 16.5cm sensor mirror (worth £119.99) which offers 7x magnification along with high spec features such as:
- tru-lux light system: At 600 lux, it’s more than twice as bright as the next best. The mirror disperses light evenly with a unique pattern of micro-reflectors throughout the ring no light loss or hot spots. With a colour rendering index (CRI) of 90, our tru-lux light system closely simulates natural sunlight and contains the full colour spectrum to show every detail. Looking good in this light means you will look flawless in any setting.
- sensor on/off: Automatically lights up as your face approaches the mirror — no need to touch any buttons.
- never change a bulb: Traditional bulb or fluorescent lights fade or burn out too quickly. Our LEDs have been rated to perform like new after 40,000 hours – that’s an hour a day, every day, for more than 100 years.
- cordless and clutter free: No messy cords to take up space.
- distortion-free mirror: Precise curvature for distortion-free optics – even around the edges.
- rechargeable: One charge lasts up to 5 weeks.
This competition has now closed.