The Baby Show, with Made for Mums, the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event, will be returning to Olympia, London from 23rd to 25th October 2015. For all new and expectant mums and dads, SLOAN! Magazine is giving you the chance to win a free pair of tickets to The Baby Show. Read more about the event and enter our competition below.
New and expectant parents will have access to the very best baby and infant essentials from the leading and not-on-the-high street brands, many who will be launching brand new products for the first time and offering amazing discounts exclusively for visitors. As well as fantastic shopping opportunities, an array of inspirational speakers will take to the stage to share their knowledge and advice.
The Show is a great event for young families to attend with a crèche, a dedicated feeding area provided by tommee tippee and a baby changing area with wipes and nappies all included.
Susanne Rauberger, Show Manager at organisers, Clarion Events, says: “We’re very excited to be returning to West London for the 13th year running. We want parents and grandparents to get the most out of their visits and we encourage them to take time browsing and testing products, watching demonstrations and listening to expert speakers. With more than 200 parenting brands exhibiting and some using the show as a platform to launch their latest products, it really is a must-attend event for new and expectant parents.”
Highlights of The Baby Show at Olympia
- Over 200 trusted brands, from the likes of iCandy, Maxi Cosi, Tommee Tippee, Milton, Mamas&Papas and Mothercare, offering visitors the chance to try before they buy.
- Exclusive discounts and offers for Show visitors from top parenting brands.
- The chance to win a number of competition prizes from exhibitors and speakers.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the show knowing they are being cared for.
- The Baby Show Stars’ themed competition where the show’s cutest baby will be awarded a free, high end, exclusive photo shoot.
- Dedicated baby facilities ensure visitors have everything they require, including the tommee tippee feeding area where parents will be able to take advantage of heating equipment, complimentary baby food and a comfortable and private space for breast feeding.
Opening times: Friday 23rd October: 10.00am-5.30pm, Saturday 24th October: 10.00am-5:30pm, Sunday 25th October: 10.00am-5:30pm.
Venue: Olympia, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London W14 8UX
The early bird advanced ticket price is £11.25 on the Friday, £12.25 for either the Saturday or Sunday while on-the-door tickets cost £20. For more information visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk.
THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED